Job Title: Regional Programme Adviser, Panama, P-5, LACRO
Location: Latin America and Caribbean
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Education: Post-graduate University Degree or equivalent in public health, medicine, sociology, demography, gender, economics, international relations, international development, public administration, management or other related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in development programmes, of which seven years at the international level
- 10 years progressively responsible national and international professional experience in sexual and reproductive health, population and development, gender, advocacy, management and evaluation.
- Strong track record of leadership, and proven ability to produce demonstrable results
- Substantive knowledge on, understanding of, and practical experience in population and development, sexual and reproductive health, and gender;
- Strong communications and writing skills in English. Fluency in Spanish is required
- Extensive network within the development community
- Experience in programme and/or technical assistance with the UN System
- UN inter-agency experience in a strong asset
- Familiarity with ICT/ERP and other management and monitoring tools is an asset;
- Field experience is required
Más información aquí.